Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy 90th Birthday to my dearest Grandpa.

Hi my fellow bloggers.. I haven't been on here much. I was dealing with a lot of drama still in my life. There has been a lot of family parties like every weekend. On top of that, I have been feeling sick. The weather has been really strange here. One week it would be really cold and snowing a bit then the next week would be warm and sunny. Well, I actually can't wait for our first snow storm, I love how beautiful the snow looks. (=


Well, Today was a special day. My grandpa turned 90 and we all celebrated his birthday with lots of love. It's amazing how strong he is.. About 2 years ago he had a near death experience. The doctors didn't believe he would survive it. We all rush to the hospital waiting as we hear that he had internal bleeding inside somewhere in his body. He kept coughing out blood.. Long story short, he had to get transported by a helicopter to a different hospital that had doctors that could treat him. Everybody had to drive 2 hours to a different hospital. We were gathering around praying and crying.. we really didn't know if he was going to make it. He was a fighter alright.. For someone his age to make it through such trauma is just simply amazing. Especially after that day, doctors told us that he will only have about 6 months to live. I tell you, those doctors are freakn stupid.. We celebrated his 90th birthday today and I hope there will be many more. NOBODY absolutely nobody can tell you how long you can live for. I Love You Grandpa..


Let's get on with some pictures I took.






Half of the girl cousins and I with grandma and grandpa ;)



Ahhh..not a good picture LOL i'm the one wearing a dress if you can't figure out.



Just like how this pic came out. Unedited! Was using my brothers nikon cam and the flash was bright. =P

I gotta go get ready for the night so I will come back to yalll laterz...

BTW, I did receive the bracelet.. Haven't worn it yet, maybe I should tonight ;)

I'll take a pic of the bracelet when i wear it later. Thank you mucho stacie! =]

13 comments:

M. said...

OMG, CAN I FIRST SAY YOU ARE THE DEFINITION OF "HOTNESS" IN YOUR SOLO PIC?!
;)

Your grandpa doesn't look 90! What an amazing thing to live in your 90's! Here's to going on to 100's!

I've missed you blogs hun. Hope you feel better soon. That damn bug is going around like a mutha.

KRYSTAL said...

awww happy 90th birthday to your grandpa! and u look amazing!

Love, Sweetcheeks said...

Aww Your Grandpa is SO cute! Happy Birthday to him too :-)

btw, you look fabulous in your solo pic! love the hair!

The Hungry Wolf DC said...

gorgeous! love your hair :)

Love, Sweetcheeks said...

OMG yes girl! The contacts I ordered last a year, can come with presciption, and all of it (the contacts and cute little case) was under $25.00 which includes shipping and tax not to mention I received my order in like 3 days!!!!!!! And they look SO natural :-)

How awesome is that? If you haven't looked, do check out their site. I need to order more! hehe......

Anonymous said...

no no no...I LOVE YOUR HAIR!! i need side bangs or something.. mine is so boring lol

=) can't WAIT to see your facts if you do it!!
xo!

The Hungry Wolf DC said...

thanks girly! i loveee your past posts too but i don't know if you'd see my comments! purple is so addicting i've been on it for a couple years now ;)

i hope the drama you've been having to deal with is blowing over! i have a lot of crap to deal with too. doesn't it all seem to pile up at once? urgh. anyways! i'll be keeping up with your posts!

misscindee said...

oh yay! you got it! =) aww ur grandpa is so cute. 90 hey? wow!

ANGiEBABYY. ♥ said...

you are so gorgeous. & happy birthday to your grandpa. there are gonna be more years to celebrating his birthday!!

anyway, i've nominated you for the lovely blog award. i love coming to your page and reading about the things in your life and the things you are doing. you are awesome and gorgeous!!

http://angie-babyy.blogspot.com/2009/11/lovely-blog-award.html

Anonymous said...

Awww :) Your gramps is so strong! Kudos to him for his 90th! :)

You're such a sweetheart! You're quite the hot stuff yourself missy!

Hope all of the drama subsides and things brighten up for you hun!

xo

Lovevashares said...

SUPERRR CUTE DRESS! love the photos Kimstuhh!!!<3

Sylvia said...

Wow! God bless your G-PA! You are gorgeous! Great blog!

El'Aundra Dolce said...

Hey doll! I would love to feature you on my blog if you're interested!!

♥ El'Aundra