Saturday, May 2, 2009

Wedding portraits.

Yesterday i took some wedding portraits for my cousin. His fiance came over my place around 11 a.m so i could do her hair and makeup. We went to 3 different locations to shoot. It was a successful photoshoot i would say. Not to mention.. i didn't have an assistant but i had an annoying brother who is 2 years older than me. Long story short. Not really a story but whatever haha. He brought his Nikon camera along. He took some pictures. Let just say, he got on my nerves because i was trying to do my job and some of my shots the bride or groom would be looking else where. Frustrating as hell i tell ya!

Here are some of the photos i took:








I'm heading to bed so i'll post more tomorrow or whenever. It's 2:57 a.m and i have to wake up around 8 to get ready to head up to Springfield Mass for a wedding ceremony... i wanna sleep in damnit!

EDIT: here's a picture from Springfield this afternoon

Katie, Anna, Thao, Nu, Sam, And I

8 comments:

Unknown said...

awwww...these are great pictures :)

Edna said...

You're such a great makeup artist + photographer. They're so grateful to have someone like you :)

Julisa said...

omG sooo cute!
the pics look great

Whitney & the full effect said...

hey hun, you don't have a cbox so i have to respond here lol

it's funny, because my mum has the grayest hair everrr and we always laugh about it- she's actually a hair stylist and so no that's not her real hair color! lol

Lynnie said...

thx girl! i didn't do anything to my hair. i think i was just having a good hair day... lol!

EyezAddiction said...

you did a great job! She looks gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

wow multi-talented. looking gorgeous.
the pictures are DOPE.

gosh if i lived close or even in the states lol.

btw got a new blog

http://dolcevanity.blogspot.com

Lynnie said...

hey girl! i tagged u! ♥♥♥